1 Office. 1 Team. 1 Fee.
For more than 40 years, Dr. Stanislaus has been providing quality, comprehensive dental care for patients in Brooklyn and surrounding areas. Missing a tooth or a few teeth can take a toll on your self-esteem, ability to speak and eat, and overall oral health.
Here at Brooklyn Heights Dental, our tooth restorations are designed to effectively restore the natural function and glow of your smile. We’ll walk you through each step of the implant process to ensure you feel confident before your procedure.
From your initial consultation to implant placement, we do everything under one roof, right here in our Brooklyn office. Dr. Stanislaus will ensure your safety and comfort throughout the entire treatment for a smile that’ll last a lifetime.
Our Custom Dental Implant Solutions
Single & Multi-Tooth
Made of biocompatible titanium, our dental implant restorations are designed to permanently replace any number of missing teeth.
This natural-looking, lasting restorative treatment is a great option for patients missing a full arch or most of their teeth.
Why You Should Choose Us
- We craft dental restorations that are custom-made to match your natural teeth using leading technology and unique techniques.
- In many cases, we can use immediate-load implants. Dr. Stanislaus will review your oral health, and if your mouth is in great condition, he can utilize this method for a shorter treatment.
- To help you relax if you suffer from dental phobia or anxiety, we offer safe and effective sedation dentistry options so you feel extremely comfortable.
Download our e-book today!
Learn more about how dental implants change the lives of our patients and discover what sets Brooklyn Heights Dental apart. Explore our e-book to find out why Dr. Stanislaus is the right choice for your restorative treatment.
Using the Latest Technology
With advanced technology like CBCT digital imaging and the CEREC system, Dr. Stanislaus designs unique treatment plans to make your time with us as comfortable, quick, and convenient as possible. Using the latest in dental technology, we provide our patients with:
- Treatment plans with unmatched precision and accuracy
- Faster recovery times with results built to last
- Little to no error throughout your procedure
- Personalized solutions that restore the look, function, and feel of your smile